Wild Olive Wood Heart-Shaped Condiment/Sugar Spoon with Giraffe Handle, Handmade in Kenya, Each One Unique
- Genuine olive wood sugar/condiment spoon with rustic, authentic African appeal; hand carved in Kenya
- Heart-shaped bowl; carved giraffe head at tip of handle
- Approximately 6-1/4 x 1-1/2 x 1/2 inches (LxWxH); hand wash, apply light coating of mineral oil to enhance and preserve the wood
- Color and grain of wood will vary; individually handmade, expect minor variations and imperfections
- Imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation
Adorn your table with authentic African style. Kenya's Kamba wood artisans hand carve these rustic little spoons from wild olive wood. The unexpected giraffe head at the tip of the handle adds a whimsical touch. Due to handcrafting and the use of natural materials, no two spoons are exactly alike. Please expect variations in color, shape, pattern, and size. The spoons are imported into the United States by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation. They are committed to providing fair wages to their artisan workers and creating products from sustainable materials.
We Also Recommend
LIGHTLi Moving Flame Advanced Battery-Operated LED Indoor Wax Votive Candles, Ivory, 2" x 4", Set of 2
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.