Wild Olive Wood Hand Carved 8" Shovel Spoon from Kenya, Perfect for Casseroles and Side Dishes, Each One Unique
- Genuine olive wood shovel spoon with authentic African appeal; hand carved in Kenya
- Ideal for serving casseroles, vegetables, side dishes, and even desserts
- Approximately 8 x 2 x 1/2 inches (LxWxH); hand wash, apply light coating of mineral oil to enhance and preserve the wood
- Color and grain of wood will vary; individually handmade, expect minor variations and imperfections
- Imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation
Adorn your table with authentic African style. Kenya's Kamba wood artisans hand carve these unique and handy spoons from wild olive wood. They're ideal for serving casseroles, vegetables, and side dishes. Due to handcrafting and the use of natural materials, no two spoons are exactly alike. Please expect variations in color, shape, pattern, and size. The spoons are imported into the United States by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation. They are committed to providing fair wages to their artisan workers and creating products from sustainable materials.
We Also Recommend
Mary Lake-Thompson Patriotic Chocolate Lab with US Flag and Pillow Cotton Flour Sack Kitchen Towel
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.