Wax Flower & Fern 4-1/4" Trinket Dish by Tara Kothari, Handmade American Pottery
- Lovely handcrafted, American-made pottery by artist Tara Kothari
- Created by pressing botanicals into the clay before firing and then hand painting the impressions they leave behind
- Lead-free and food-safe; can be used in the microwave and cleaned in the dishwasher
- Approximately 4-1/4" in diameter; perfect as a ring dish, soap dish, or catch-all
- Individually handmade with natural materials, so each one is unique and will vary somewhat from photos
This lovely little plate is the work of ceramist Tara Kothari. Inspired by nature, Tara fossilizes fresh flowers and leaves into her hand-built pottery by pressing them into the clay. The botanicals burn out during kiln firing, but she brings them back to life by painting the impressions they leave behind in original colors. The result is an organic piece of enduring beauty that will bring the joy of a mountain trail or spring morning to your everyday moments.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.