The Painted Bird by Richard Morgan Carved Decoy, Downey Woodpecker
- Collectible bird figurine
- Inspired by early American hunting decoys, hand painted to resemble the original antiques
- Includes hanger for vertical wall mounting or display horizontally on a shelf or table
- Individually handcrafted, so expect variations and minor imperfections
- Approximately 10 x 3 x 5-1/2 inches; made in the USA and signed by the artist
The Painted Bird is the work of Woodbury, Connecticut, artist Richard Morgan. Utilizing his knowledge and love of antiques, he has developed an extensive line of fine-quality figurines patterned after early American hunting decoys. His birds are made of native woods and painted by hand to resemble the aged patina of the originals. As authentic reproductions, they've become sought-after collectibles that will bring timeless beauty to your home.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.