The Painted Bird by Richard Morgan Carved Blue Heron Figurine, Hunting
- Collectible bird figurine, hand carved by Connecticut artist Richard Morgan
- Inspired by early American hunting decoys
- Meticulously hand painted
- Individually handcrafted, so variations and minor imperfections should be anticipated
- Approximately 11 x 2.5 x 7.25 (LxWxH); made in the USA and signed by the artist
The Painted Bird is the work of Woodbury, Connecticut artist Richard Morgan. Utilizing his knowledge and love of antiques, he has developed an extensive line of fine quality shorebird decoys patterned after early American hunting decoys. His birds are completely handmade of native woods and painted by hand to resemble the aged patina of the originals. As authentic reproductions, they've become sought-after collectibles which will bring simple, timeless beauty to your home.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.