Santa Fe Stoneworks Tesoro 2-3/4-inch Button Lock Pocket Knife with Mammoth Tooth Inlays, Damasteel Blade, and Curly Maple Wooden Gift Box
- Custom crafted pocket knife with authentic Woolly Mammoth tooth inlay on both sides of handle
- Button-lock mechanism with premium Damasteel blade and titanium handle; pocket clip
- 2.75-inch blade, 6.3 inches long open, 3.5 inches closed, weighs just 2 ounces
- Woolly Mammoth tooth is a natural product, so color and patterns will vary from photos
- Includes curly maple wood signature presentation box by Mikutowski Woodworking, lifetime manufacturer's warranty
In the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo mountains sits a century-old adobe ranch house where artisans handcraft knives of rare beauty, from one-of-a-kind custom designs to popular, affordable collections of pocket knives, kitchen cutlery, men’s gifts, and accessories. Each of Santa Fe Stoneworks pieces is a unique example of the cutler’s art – the quintessential marriage of fine steels with gemstone, shell, or intricate wood marquetry.
This handsome button-lock knife is from Santa Fe's Tesoro Collection, which represents some of their most exquisite creations. It features an Odin Heim pattern Damasteel blade from Sweden, considered to be the best performing patterned stainless-steel in the world. The lightweight titanium body results in an overall weight of only 2 ounces. This special edition set includes a custom-crafted curly maple signature storage box by Mikutowski Woodworking. All Santa Fe Stoneworks knives come with a lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
We Also Recommend
Santa Fe Stoneworks Cholla Cactus 3-inch Lockback Pocket Knife with Damascus Steel Blade, Turquoise
Santa Fe Stoneworks Gemstone Exotics 4-inch Damascus Steel Pocket Knife with Clip, Obsidian/Abalone/Bronze
Santa Fe Stoneworks Gemstone Exotics 4-inch Damascus Steel Pocket Knife with Clip, Turquoise/Abalone/Bronze
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.