Terry Acker Pottery Handmade 10-oz. Mug
- Handmade artisan pottery, lead-free and food-safe
- Botanical-inspired patterns and accented with richly colored glazes
- Thumb rest on handle provides balance and a comfortable grip
- No two exactly alike, so expect slight variations
- 4-1/2 x 3-3/4 x 4 inches (LxWxH), 10-oz. capacity; handmade in the USA and signed by the artist
Terry Acker works in her Fort Collins, Colorado studio with the goal of creating art you can use. Her nature-inspired, hand-built stoneware includes trays, platters, and vases which will add both beauty and function to your home. Terry begins by rolling out slabs of clay that she cuts into shapes and sizes as needed. She stamps the cut slaps with original designs such as leaves and accents them with slip-trailing. Multiple layers of glazing create dynamic colors and textures which are unique to each piece. Terry's pottery is lead-free and safe for the dishwasher, microwave, and oven. Enjoy it for everyday use as well as for celebrating special occasions.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.