Terry Acker Pottery 15-inch Fish Platter, Blue/Multi
- Handmade, food-safe artisan pottery with coastal flare; lead-free
- Slab-built, then stamped and slip-trailed with original designs
- Finished with multi-layered glaze for variations and depths of color
- Approximately 15 x 10 x 1.2 inches; made in the USA and signed by the artist
- No two exactly alike, so some variations should be expected
Terry Acker works in her Fort Collins, Colorado studio creating art you can use. Her nature-inspired, hand-built stoneware includes trays, platters, and vases that will bring functional beauty to your home. The creation process begins by rolling out slabs of clay that are cut into the various shapes and sizes needed for the object. The cut slabs are stamped with original designs such as leaves and accented with slip-trailing. Multiple layers of glazing create dynamic colors and textures which are unique to each piece. The work is safe for the dishwasher, microwave, and oven, and is meant for everyday use as well as for celebrating special occasions.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.