One Acre Ceramics Striped Glaze Oil Bottle, Handmade American Pottery, Turquoise/Dark Blue
- Elegant curves and classic stripes make for a design that's at home on any table from traditional to contemporary
- Handmade in Michigan, lead-free, food-safe, microwave- and dishwasher-safe with stopper removed
- Approximately 3 x 9 inches (DxH), 16-ounce capacity (sizes will vary slightly)
- Rubber stopper with stainless-steel spout; studio imprint on base
- Individually handcrafted, so please expect minor variations and imperfections
This lovely handmade oil bottle has a soft, matte glaze that's wonderful to touch, and its gently curved profile makes for a comfortable, secure grip. It holds approximately 16 ounces and is equipped with a high-quality stopper made of rubber and stainless steel. The creative process starts with clay thrown and shaped on the potter’s wheel. After a bisque firing to 1900 degrees, glazes are applied before a second firing to over 2100 degrees. The lead-free bottle is microwave- and dishwasher-safe with the stopper removed. Please accept minor variations and imperfections as confirmation of the human touch.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.