Songa Star Handwoven Rwandan Sisal Basket, Light Brown/Ivory
- Handwoven basket made of banana fiber and dyed sisal
- Choose from 2 sizes: small 10 x 3 inches, large 12 x 3.5 inches (sizes will vary slightly)
- Use as a centerpiece bowl or display as wall art (handing loop included)
- Made by talented women in rural Rwanda
- Imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation
Talented women in rural Rwanda utilize abundant banana and sisal fibers to create useful baskets for the home. Available in two sizes, these all-natural baskets can be used for storing fruit and vegetables, serving bread, or adorning the wall (hanging loop included). The baskets are imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation. Due to handcrafting, minor variations and imperfections should be expected.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.