Santa Fe Stoneworks Vein Turquoise Cheese Slicer
- Crafted with genuine stone with a Turquoise vein; solid wood back
- Slices and serves a variety of cheeses
- Premium stainless-steel, full tang blade; overall length 8.8 inches
- Due to the use of natural materials, patterns and shades of colors will vary
- Includes gift box; made in the USA and backed by maker's lifetime warranty
In the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo mountains sits a century-old adobe ranch house where artisans handcraft knives of rare beauty, from one-of-a-kind custom designs to popular, affordable, collections of pocket knives, table and kitchen cutlery, men's gifts and accessories. Each of Santa Fe Stoneworks collectibles is a unique example of the cutler's art - the quintessential marriage of fine steels with gemstone, shell, or intricate wood marquetry.
The Vein Turquoise Collection features stone from the Nacozari Mine in Sonora, Mexico, just south of Bisbee, Arizona. The beautiful Turquoise vein runs like a river sandwiched between canyon walls with the host rock creating a striking contrast. Due to handcrafting and the use of natural materials, variations should be expected.
We Also Recommend
Santa Fe Stoneworks Gemstone Exotics 4-inch Damascus Steel Pocket Knife with Clip, Obsidian/Abalone/Bronze
Santa Fe Stoneworks 3-inch Lockback Pocket Knife with Damascus Steel Blade, Spalted Beech and Turquoise
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.