Santa Fe Stoneworks Kershaw Leek Ken Onion 3-inch Pocketknife with Plain Blade, Turquoise/Mother of Pearl
- pockKershaw Leek pocketknife with patented Ken Onion design; 3-inch steel blade
- Handle inlaid with genuine turquoise and mother-of-pearl
- Manual open/close; patented Speed-Safe torsion bar system, sliding lock, pocket clip
- 7 inches long open, 4 x 1.1 x 0.6 inches closed
- Available with other blade styles, including combo and Damascus
- Made in the USA; lifetime manufacturer's warranty
In the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo mountains of New Mexico sits a century-old ranch house where artisans handcraft knives of rare beauty. Their products range from one-of-a-kind custom designs to pocketknives, kitchen cutlery, men's gifts, and accessories. A Santa Fe Stoneworks creation is an example of the cutler's art – the quintessential marriage of fine steels with gemstone, shell, or intricate wood marquetry. Handcrafting and natural materials make each item unique, so expect some variations from the photos.
This Ken Onion designed knife is made by Kershaw in Oregon then embellished in New Mexico with genuine turquoise and mother-of-pearl. It features a manual open/close mechanism, a patented Speed-Safe torsion bar system for smooth operation, a sliding safety lock, and a pocket clip. The slim design makes the knife easy to carry, and its 3-inch, razor-sharp blade is practical for a wide range of cutting tasks. Santa Fe Stoneworks backs all their knives with a lifetime warranty.
We Also Recommend
Santa Fe Stoneworks Gemstone Exotics 4-inch Damascus Steel Pocket Knife with Clip, Obsidian/Abalone/Bronze
Santa Fe Stoneworks 3-inch Lockback Pocket Knife with Damascus Steel Blade, Spalted Beech and Turquoise
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.