Santa Fe Stoneworks Kershaw Chive Ken Onion Pocketknife, Plain Blade, Azurite/Mother of Pearl Handle (Each One Unique)
- Kershaw Chive pocketknife with patented Ken Onion design; plain 2-inch 420HC steel blade with bead-blasted matte finish
- Embellished with genuine azurite and mother-of-pearl; natural gemstones make each knife unique, so expect variations from photos
- Manual open/close; patented Speed-Safe torsion bar system, frame lock, pocket clip
- 4-7/8 inches long open, 2-7/8 x 1 x 1/2 inches closed, weighs 2 ounces
- Made in the USA; lifetime manufacturer's warranty
In the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo mountains of New Mexico sits a century-old ranch house where artisans handcraft knives of rare beauty. A Santa Fe Stoneworks creation is an example of the cutler's art – the quintessential marriage of fine steel with gemstones, shells, or intricate wood marquetry. Handcrafting and natural materials make each one collectible and unique, so expect variations from the photos.
This Ken Onion-designed knife is made by Kershaw in Oregon and then embellished in New Mexico with genuine azurite and mother-of-pearl. It features a manual open/close mechanism, patented Speed-Safe torsion bar system for smooth operation, frame safety lock, and a pocket clip. The small size makes the knife easy to carry, and its 2-inch, razor-sharp blade is practical for a wide range of cutting tasks. Santa Fe Stoneworks backs all their knives with a lifetime warranty.
We Also Recommend
Santa Fe Stoneworks Cholla Cactus 3-inch Lockback Pocket Knife with Damascus Steel Blade, Turquoise
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.