Santa Fe Stoneworks Hammered Damascus Steak Knives, Set of 4, Turquoise/Jet
- Jeweled handles inlaid with genuine turquoise and black southwestern jet
- 9 x 1 x 0.5 inches (LxW); polished wood on reverse side, hand wash only
- Hammered Damascus, full-tang blades with 33 layers of VG-10 stainless steel
- Due to the use of natural materials, vein patterns and shades of color will vary
- Includes gift box; made in the USA of domestic and imported materials, lifetime manufacturer's warranty
In the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo mountains of New Mexico sits a century-old ranch house where artisans handcraft knives of rare beauty. Their products range from one-of-a-kind custom designs to pocket knives, kitchen cutlery, men’s gifts, and accessories. Each of Santa Fe Stoneworks pieces is a unique example of the cutler’s art – the quintessential marriage of fine steels with gemstone, shell, or intricate wood marquetry. Due to handcrafting and the use of natural materials, variations should be expected.
We Also Recommend
Santa Fe Stoneworks Woolly Mammoth 2-3/4-inch Button Lock Knife with VG-10 Blade and Titanium Handle
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.