Santa Fe Stoneworks Gemstone Exotics Money Clip, Obsidian/Abalone/Bronze
- Handcrafted using natural obsidian, abalone, and bronze
- Accented with two sweeps of mother-of-pearl; sturdy, stainless steel clip
- Natural gemstones vary, so colors and patterns will vary from photo
- 2.3 x .8 inches (LxW); lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Includes Santa Fe Stoneworks gift box; made in the USA
In the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo mountains sits a century-old ranch house where artisans handcraft knives of rare beauty, from one-of-a-kind custom designs to popular, affordable, collections of pocket knives, table and kitchen cutlery, men’s gifts and accessories. Each of Santa Fe Stoneworks collectibles is a unique example of the cutler’s art – the quintessential marriage of fine steels with gemstone, shell, or intricate wood marquetry.
This strikingly beautiful money clip is artistically crafted using obsidian from Arizona, abalone from Baja, and bronze. Part of the Gemstone Exotics Collection, it's from a limited-edition series that will be produced only until the maker's supply of these extraordinarily beautiful gemstones is exhausted. Due to handcrafting and the use of natural materials, variations should be expected.
We Also Recommend
Santa Fe Stoneworks Cholla Cactus 3-inch Lockback Pocket Knife with Damascus Steel Blade, Turquoise
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.