Santa Fe Stoneworks Blue Woolly Mammoth & Jet Damascus 3-inch Lockback Pocket Knife
- Crafted with a Woolly Mammoth tooth segment, dyed blue and surrounded by Jet gemstone
- Lock back mechanism with stainless-steel blade, solid wood back
- Woolly Mammoth tooth is a natural material, so colors and patterns will vary
- 5.2 inches long open, 3.1 inches closed; lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Gift boxed with registration certificate; made in the USA
In the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo mountains sits a century-old adobe ranch house where artisans handcraft knives of rare beauty, from one-of-a-kind custom designs to popular, affordable, collections of pocket knives, table and kitchen cutlery, men's gifts and accessories. Each of Santa Fe Stoneworks collectibles is a unique example of the cutler's art - the quintessential marriage of fine steels with gemstone, shell, or intricate wood marquetry.
This striking lockback pocket knife is crafted with a section from an actual Woolly Mammoth tooth from Siberia surrounded by Jet gemstone, also known as Black Amber. The blade is Damascus Steel, known for its strength, edge holding ability, and dramatic appearance. It comes from Japan and is called "Sanmai Damascus" or Sandwich Damascus. There's a core of vg-10 steel with 16 layers of stainless steel on each side to produce a rust-free blade.
Santa Fe Stoneworks knives are backed by the maker's lifetime warranty.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.