Sabbath-Day Woods Imperial Dragonfly Handmade Cherry Wood Mantel Clock with Hidden Jewelry Compartment
- Meticulously handcrafted in the USA using certified sustainable Appalachian hardwoods
- Hand-tooled copper face with dragonfly motif and weathered patina; matching copper pendulum
- 19.75 x 9.5 x 7.5 inches (HxWxD); American-made quartz movement uses 1 AA battery (included)
- Back panel pulls out to reveal jewelry compartment with 3 hanging pegs and 2 shelves
- Woodgrain and surface markings are unique to each clock and will vary from photos
Sabbath-Day Woods is the work of Desmond Suarez, a second-generation furniture artist and craftsman with over 30 years of professional experience. He takes inspiration from the grandeur of the Smoky Mountains surrounding his studio and the beauty of God's creation found in every piece of wood. Design influences come from Shaker, Arts & Crafts, Scandinavian, and Japanese styles. Each of Desmond's pieces is handcrafted in the United States using select certified sustainable Appalachian hardwoods, and great care is taken to ensure silky smooth hand-rubbed finishes which will endure for generations. From mantel clocks to serving boards, Sabbath-Day Woods creations will bring lasting beauty to your home.
We Also Recommend
Mary Lake-Thompson Lavender with Butterflies and Bees Sponge Cloth, Eco-Friendly, Machine Washable
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.