Sabbath-Day Woods Cherry Bread Board with Dipping Bowl
Sabbath-Day Woods is the work of Desmond Suarez, a second-generation furniture artist and craftsman with over 30 years of professional experience. His art is inspired by the grandeur of the Smoky Mountains which surround his studio and the beauty of God's creation found in every piece of wood. Design influences come from Shaker, Arts & Crafts, Scandinavian and Japanese styles. Each of Desmond's pieces are handcrafted in the United States using select certified sustainable Appalachian hardwoods, and great care is taken to insure silky smooth hand-rubbed finishes which will endure for generations. From mantel clocks to serving boards, a Sabbath-Day Woods creations is sure to bring lasting beauty wherever it's displayed.
- Handcrafted in the USA of certified sustainable Appalachian hardwood
- Solid cherry, crafted with clean, simple lines and a silky smooth finish
- Removable handmade pottery dipping bowl rests in a recessed well
- Perfect for serving bread, cheese, sliced meats or other hors d'oeuvres
- 20 x 5.5 x 1 inches (LxWxH); bowl is 5 inches in diameter