Sabbath Day Wood Leather & Cherry 8" Box Clock, Handmade in the USA
- Handcrafted in the USA of certified sustainable Appalachian hardwoods
- Cherry wood frame rubbed to an incomparably smooth finish; black European leather insert with antique brass hands
- Finished back panel with studio logo and magnetic mount for effortless access to mechanism
- Can be wall mounted or displayed on a shelf, desk, or table
- American-made quartz movement uses 1 AA battery (included); approximately 8 x 8 x 2-1/4 inches
This sophisticated handmade clock is the work of Desmond Suarez, a second-generation furniture artist and craftsman from North Carolina with over 30 years of woodworking experience. He takes his inspiration from the grandeur of the Smoky Mountains surrounding his studio and the beauty of God's creation found in every piece of wood. His design influences come from Shaker, Arts & Crafts, Scandinavian and Japanese styles. Each of Desmond's pieces is handcrafted in the United States using select certified sustainable Appalachian hardwoods, and he takes great care to ensure silky smooth hand-rubbed finishes that will endure for generations. From mantel clocks to serving boards, a Sabbath-Day Woods creation will bring lasting beauty to your home.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.