Roosfoos Pewter Monkey Coasters, Set of 4
Monkey themed coasters function beautifully under a bottle of wine or beneath a mug of coffee. Cast in pewter and polished to a luster, they're made to last, and age and use will bring out a rich patina. Wipe clean, and use pewter polish, if desired.
Pewter artisan Tim Rooseboom works alongside the folks at Crosby & Taylor and Oregon Stoneware Studio in a funky shop in the Whiteaker neighborhood of Eugene, Oregon. He says it's an amazingly eclectic place to be. Everything is done in-house, from concept to finished product. Original models are made and molded, pewter ingots are melted and cast, then the pieces are sanded and polished, ready to begin their journey to you. Tim's objective is simple. With an emphasis on craftsmanship and value, he hopes to make something for you that's a little more than ordinary.
- Designed and handcrafted by Tim Rooseboom of Roosefoos Pewter
- Made in the USA; cast in lead-free, American pewter
- Cork base to protect your fine furniture
- Perfectly sized for a bottle of wine or your favorite coffee mug
- 3.9" in diameter; wipe clean, use pewter polish, if desired
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.