Roosfoos Pewter Calavera Measuring Spoons with Stand
- Designed and handcrafted by Tim Rooseboom of Roosefoos Pewter
- Made in the USA; cast in lead-free, American pewter
- Accurate 1/4, 1/2, 1 teaspoon and 1 tablespoon sizes included
- Genuine pewter stand for display and organization; 6 x 4.4 x 1.7 inches (WxHxD)
- Spoons range from 2.2 to 4.2 inches in length
Don't hide these skeletons in the closet. They're meant to sit on your countertop and be used. Cast in pewter and polished to a luster, they're made to last, and age and use will bring out a rich patina. Hand wash or put them in the dishwasher if you don't mind them darkening. Use pewter polish, if desired.
Pewter artisan Tim Rooseboom works alongside the folks at Crosby & Taylor and Oregon Stoneware Studio in a funky shop in the Whiteaker neighborhood of Eugene, Oregon. He says it's an amazingly eclectic place to be. Everything is done in-house, from concept to finished product. Original models are made and molded, pewter ingots are melted and cast, then the pieces are sanded and polished, ready to begin their journey to you. Tim's objective is simple. With an emphasis on craftsmanship and value, he hopes to make something for you that's a little more than ordinary.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.