Red Cat Ceramics Pet Memorial, Tuxedo Cat with Black & White Dot Urn
Robin Rosenzweig Schkrutz has been creating art all her life. Raised in New York City, from the time she was seven years old she spent nearly every Saturday morning at the Museum of Modern Art school. Later she attended The High School of Art and Design and the Pratt Institute, where she further developed her love for painting and ceramics and earned her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree. On a trip to London in the Fall of 2006, she became inspired by the Egyptian cat mummies in the British Museum and began making cat urns. Dog memorials were soon to follow. Her urns have an uncommon style which feels both ancient and modern, and the individuality of each hand-built piece will result in a unique remembrance for your beloved pet. Additional breeds and custom designs are also available.
- Handcrafted pottery by Robin Rosenzweig Schkrutz
- Inspired by Egyptian animal mummies
- Hand built with porcelain clay
- Each memorial is unique and will vary somewhat from photos
- Approximately 11 x 3 inches (HxD); made in the USA
We Also Recommend