RachaelPots Kitchen Handmade American Pottery Oil Cruet
- Handcrafted pottery from the Brooklyn, New York studio of Rachael Scharf
- Signature speckled glaze coordinates with other RachaelPots pieces
- Approximately 3.5 x 8 inches (DxH), 12-ounce capacity
- Lead-free, safe for microwave and dishwasher; stainless-steel spout
- Individually handcrafted, so minor variations and imperfections should be expected
From her Brooklyn, New York studio, Rachael Scharf creates the earthy and eminently functional pottery that is RachaelPots Kitchen. The guiding principle of her work is that beauty can emerge from the pursuit of function, and form for its own sake cannot be truly beautiful. The result is kitchenware that excels at its intended task in a simply beautiful way. Rachael cultivated her skill with clay in Washington DC and Florence, Italy. Her work appears in craft galleries, local restaurants, and had been recognized by Martha Stewart's list of Renegade Makers.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.