PotTerre Raku Pottery Trio Centerpiece Candleholder
- Handcrafted set of 3 candleholders; approximately 4", 5", and 7" tall, 3" in diameter
- Raku technique yields dynamic flashes of color
- Use with tealights or votive candles (not included); also for dried flowers (no water)
- Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected
- Made in the USA and signed by the artist
PotTerre is the work of Colorado artist Terre Christensen who specializes in raku pottery. Raku is an ancient glazing process that renders pieces bathed in flashes of blue, purple, and red in a fiery field of shiny copper. Candle flames create a magical glow on the reflective interior of each cylinder. Not just for candles, try them as vases for dried floral arrangements.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.