PotTerre Raku Pottery Penguin Figurine, Sassy
PotTerre is the work of Colorado maker Terre Christensen who specializes in the ancient art of raku pottery. Her new line of penguin figurines features a finish called naked raku. This process uses a special glaze in the reduction firing step that will fall off the penguin, leaving behind intricate smoke gray veins. A touch of lipstick and a pedicure give a pop of color to the dapper fellas. The dynamic nature of the firing process means every penguin is unique and will vary from the photos. Each one is signed by the artist.
- Handcrafted penguin figurine by Colorado artist Terre Christensen
- Naked raku technique results in random smoky gray veins
- Painted with touches of color at the beak and feet; other poses available separately
- Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected
- Approximately 5" x 4" x 5" (LxWxH); made in the USA, signed by the artist
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.