PotTerre Raku Pottery Angel Figurine, Leaf Pattern, Large
- Handcrafted angel figurine by Colorado artist Terre Christensen
- Raku wings and halo; embossed stoneware body
- Each is unique and will resemble, but not match the photo
- Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected
- Approximately 4.5 x 2.5 x 7.5 inches (LxWxH); made in the USA and signed by the artist
PotTerre is the work of Colorado artist Terre Christensen who specializes in Raku pottery. Raku is an ancient glazing process which renders pieces bathed in flashes of blue, purple, and red in a fiery field of shiny copper. These charming angels feature wings that highlight the beauty of Raku. Each is signed by the artist and is sure to bring rustic elegance to your Christmas celebrations.
Please keep in mind that every piece is handcrafted, reflecting the artist's inspiration of the moment and the volatility of the Raku process. No two pieces are identical, and yours will resemble, but not match the photo.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.