Petrified Forest Small Square Leaf Bowl, Tan
The Petrified Forest is the ceramic art of Steve Day, created in his studio at Guldin Mill in rural Berks County, Pennsylvania. The story of each bowl begins with a quiet walk through the forest where Steve selects the foliage that makes every piece unique. Back in the studio, he combines the leaves with native clay and glazes to transform the fleeting colors of nature into timeless art.
- Nature-inspired pottery, handcrafted in the USA by artist Steve Day
- Uses leaves found in the rural woods of Berks County, Pennsylvania
- Native clay and glazes transform the leaves into enduring art
- Each bowl is unique using different types of leaves and will vary from photos
- Approximately 7 x 7 x 2 inches (LxWxH); microwave and dishwasher safe
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.