Petrified Forest 10-inch Footed Tray, Black
The Petrified Forest is the ceramic art of Steve Day, created in his studio at Guldin Mill in rural Berks County, Pennsylvania. The story of each bowl begins with a quiet walk through the forest where Steve selects the foliage that makes every piece unique. Back in the studio, he combines the leaves with native clay and glazes to transform the fleeting colors of nature into timeless art.
- Nature-inspired footed tray, handcrafted in the USA by artist Steve Day
- Uses leaves found in the rural woods of Berks County, Pennsylvania
- Perfect for canapes, candles, or a stack of business cards
- Each is unique using different types of leaves and will vary from photos
- Approximately 10 x 7 x 1.8 inches (LxWxH); microwave and dishwasher safe