Pastry & Coffee Appalachian Cherry and Walnut Wood Serving Board with Blue Artisan Pottery Bowl
- Artisan serving set includes a handmade hardwood board and wheel-thrown pottery bowl by American makers
- Board is made of silky smooth cherry with a walnut handle and 3-1/4" recess for the bowl; made of certified sustainable Appalachian wood
- Bowl is lead-free and safe for microwave and dishwasher; holds about 1 cup, perfect for yogurt, oatmeal, dip, salsa, etc.
- Board and bowl are individually handmade, so please expect variations and minor imperfections
- Board is 11-1/2 x 5-7/8 x 3/4 inches (LxWxH), bowl is approximately 4 x 2-1/4 inches (DxH); studio logo on each piece
Let the natural beauty of Appalachian hardwoods and the charm of handmade stoneware add another layer of pleasure to your breakfast or afternoon tea. The impeccably finished serving board is the work of Desmond Suarez, a second-generation furniture artist and craftsman from North Carolina with over 30 years of woodworking experience. Each of Desmond's pieces is handcrafted in the United States using select certified sustainable Appalachian hardwoods, and he takes great care to ensure silky smooth hand-rubbed finishes that will endure for generations.
The handmade pottery bowl is by Coastal Clay, a Florida-based studio specializing in artisan pottery with an organic vibe. Their lovely work is lead-free and safe for the microwave and dishwasher.
We Also Recommend
LIGHTLi Moving Flame Advanced Battery-Operated LED Indoor Wax Votive Candles, Ivory, 2" x 4", Set of 2
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.