Pampa Bay Verona Titanium-Plated Porcelain Square Bowl
- Square serving bowl with free form, beaded edges, and softly textured surface
- Made of high-fired porcelain coated with silver-tone titanium
- Choose from small 4.7 x 4.7 x 2.6, medium 9 x 8.5 x 3.4, and large 11.5 x 10.75 x 4.25 inches
- Stain-resistant, oven-safe to 350 degrees F; dishwasher-safe, no abrasives or scouring pads
- Not recommended for microwave as surface will become extremely hot
It looks like hammered metal, but these versatile bowls are actually high-fired porcelain coated with a layer of silver-tone titanium. The result is a serving piece that's stain-resistant, dishwasher-safe, and that can be placed in the oven up to 350 degrees. Available sizes include a small 4.5-inch snack bowl as well as medium and large bowls for side dishes and salads.
The Pampa Bay company was created in the Pampas grain belt in Argentina where green farmland and crystal blue waters inspire designers to imagine high-quality, fashionable serving pieces and home decor accessories. Of particular note are Pampa Bay's lines of titanium-coated porcelain which provide the luxe appeal of fine metalware with the practicality of stoneware and porcelain.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.