Pampa Bay Monaco Titanium-Plated Porcelain Cracker Tray, Gold
- Long, narrow tray with beaded trim and softly textured surface; 13.75 x 3.25 x 1.3 inches
- Made of high-fired porcelain coated with gold-tone titanium
- Stain-resistant, oven-safe to 350 degrees F
- Not recommended for microwave as titanium plating will become extremely hot
- Dishwasher-safe, do not use abrasives or scouring pads
It looks like gleaming metal, but it's actually high-fired porcelain coated with a layer of gold-tone titanium. The result is a serving piece that's both stain-resistant and dishwasher-safe, and that can be placed in the oven up to 350 degrees.
The Pampa Bay company was created in the Pampas grain belt in Argentina where green farmland and crystal blue waters inspire designers to imagine high-quality, fashionable serving pieces and home decor accessories. Of particular note are Pampa Bay's lines of titanium-coated porcelain which provide the luxe appeal of fine metalware with the practicality of stoneware and porcelain.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.