Natural Designs Woodturning Stratus Ballpoint Pen
Eye-catching pen is made with Dymondwood laminate, recognized for its bright colors and unmatched density which holds up to heavy use. The laminate is made of thin sheets of multicolor wood bonded together then cut on the diagonal. Polished chrome hardware adds contemporary appeal. Due to the use of natural materials, variations in pattern, wood grain and color should be expected and add to the uniqueness of each pen.
- Made with colorful striped Dymondwood laminate
- Gleaming polished chrome metal hardware
- Click mechanism; uses Parker style refill
- Handcrafted by wood turning artisan Anna Ruggiero
- 5.6 x .5 inches, 1.3 ounces; made in the USA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.