Natural Designs Woodturning Cocobolo Wood Shotgun Ballpoint Pen
Meticulously handcrafted by wood turning artisan Anna Ruggerio, this robust pen is made with Central American Cocobolo wood. Exceptionally hard and finely textured, the wood is often used for gun grips and knife handles, making it particularly appropriate for this shotgun themed pen. Brushed antique gold hardware adds luxe appeal. Due to the use of natural materials, variations in wood grain and color should be expected and add to the uniqueness of each pen.
- Richly styled pen made of Cocobolo wood with brushed antique brass hardware
- Robust size and weight; screw top with shotgun clip
- Uses Parker style ballpoint refill
- Handcrafted by wood turning artisan Anna Ruggiero
- 5.7 x .7 inches (LxD), 2.5 ounces; made in the USA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.