MudWorks Pottery Microwave Mini Omelet Maker
- Lead-free, food-safe artisan pottery, individually handcrafted in Effort, Pennsylvania
- Grease the dish, then pour in a beaten egg with your choice of ingredients
- Microwave on high for about 45 seconds; mini omelet fits perfectly on an English muffin
- Due to handcrafting, minor imperfections and variations in size and color should be expected
- 5-1/2 x 3-2/4 inches (DxH), dishwasher-safe, instruction card included; made in the USA
MudWorks Pottery is designed and entirely handmade in the small town of Effort, Pennsylvania. They offer a vast selection that includes mugs, plates, honeypots, and garlic keepers in an array of fun and functional designs. Their microwave omelet maker cooks single-serve omelets that fit perfectly on an English muffin, toast, or roll. Just spray the dish with cooking spray, scramble an egg, add desired ingredients, and microwave for about 45 seconds. It's that easy!
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.