MudWorks Pottery Single Serving Microwave Omelet Maker, Barrington Blue
- Lead-free, food-safe artisan pottery, individually handcrafted in Effort, Pennsylvania
- Grease the dish, then pour in a beaten egg with your choice of ingredients
- Microwave on high for about 45 seconds; your mini omelet fits perfectly on an English muffin
- Individually handcrafted, so expect minor imperfections and variations in size and color
- 5-1/2 x 3-3/4 inches (DxH), dishwasher-safe; made in the USA
This handy microwave omelet dish makes single-serve omelets that fit perfectly on an English muffin, toast, or roll. Just spray the dish with cooking spray, scramble an egg, add desired ingredients, and microwave for about 45 seconds. It's that easy! When you're not making omelets, it's perfect for holding a candle, candy, or nuts. The dish is designed and handmade in the small town of Effort, Pennsylvania, by the talented artisans at MudWorks Pottery. Their work is lead-free and safe for the oven, microwave, and dishwasher. Unlike machine-made products, each piece shows signs of the human touch, so please expect and appreciate slight variations.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.