MudWorks Pottery Black-Eyed Susan Hand Felted Note Holder
MudWorks Pottery queen JoAnn has a new passion--hand felting. In this whimsical note holder, her wool creations are paired with her handmade pottery for a pleasantly kitschy piece that's as cute as it is functional.
MudWorks Pottery is designed and created in the small town of Effort, Pennsylvania. From the throwing of the clay on the wheel to the carving and painting, every step is done by hand. MudWorks' charming and sometimes whimsical designs are food, oven (with preheating), microwave, and dishwasher safe, making them both fun and functional. Some motifs are available in a variety of configurations such as plates, garlic pots, and mugs.
- JoAnn of MudWorks Pottery fame has added hand felting to her talents
- Multi-functional as a memo holder and pincushion
- 3 x 5.5 inches (DxH); handmade, so minor variations and imperfections should be expected
- Pottery cup is thrown, carved, and painted by hand; studio signature on bottom
- Made in the USA in the small town of Effort, Pennsylvania
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.