Mosquito Mud Pottery Soup Mug
- Handcrafted stoneware from the West Palm Beach studio of Mosquito Mud Pottery
- Dynamic glazes are unique to each piece, making each one a work of art
- 7 x 5.25 x 2.5 inches (LxWxH), 2-cup capacity; size is approximate and will vary due to handcrafting
- Loop handle; lead-free glaze, safe for microwave, oven, and dishwasher
- Each piece is unique, so yours will resemble, but not match the photos; handmade in the USA
Mosquito Mud Pottery is a production pottery studio located in an old refurbished barn in Cheshire, Connecticut. The head potter and owner, Sam Costanzo, has taught the art of coaxing beauty from clay to both children and adults. His designs have a casual vibe that works with a variety of styles and that's particularly well suited for coastal settings. The work is lead-free and safe for the oven, microwave, and dishwasher.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.