Mosquito Mud Pottery Classic Coffee Mug, Aqua Stripe
- Handcrafted mug glazed in shades of aqua and white with a contrasting unglazed base
- Blends beautifully with coastal palettes or any setting where light and airy neutrals are desired
- 5 x 4 x 4.25 inches (LxWxH), 16-oz. capacity; size is approximate and will vary somewhat
- Fully glazed interior; lead-free, safe for microwave, oven, and dishwasher
- Individually handmade in the USA; minor variations and imperfections should be expected
Mosquito Mud Pottery was founded in 1998 by Jennifer Kerr-Marsch and is featured in over 80 galleries around the country. As of August 2012, the brand is under the new ownership of Saverio (Sam) Costanzo, Sarah Costanzo, Jessica Jean-Pierre, and Frisner (Junior) Jean-Pierre, a close-knit family of artists who are passionate about American handcraft.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.