Mosquito Mud Pottery Classic Coffee Mug, Aqua Stripe
- Handcrafted mug glazed in shades of aqua and white with a contrasting unglazed base
- Blends beautifully with coastal palettes or any setting where light and airy neutrals are desired
- 5 x 4 x 4-1/4 inches (LxWxH), 14-oz. capacity; size is approximate and will vary due to handcrafting
- Fully glazed interior; lead-free, safe for microwave, oven, and dishwasher
- Individually handmade in the USA; minor variations and imperfections should be expected
Mosquito Mud Pottery is a production pottery studio located in an old, refurbished barn in Cheshire, Connecticut. The head potter and owner, Sam Costanzo, has taught the art of coaxing beauty from clay to both children and adults. His designs have a casual vibe that works with a variety of styles and that's particularly well suited for coastal settings. The work is lead-free and safe for the oven, microwave, and dishwasher.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.