Mosquito Mud Pottery Classic Coffee Mug
- Handcrafted stoneware from the studio of Mosquito Mud Pottery
- Dynamic, lead-free glazes make each piece a unique work of art
- 5 x 4 x 4.25 inches (LxWxH), 16-oz. capacity; size is approximate and will vary due to handcrafting
- Sculpted handle; safe for microwave, oven, and dishwasher
- Each mug is unique, so yours will resemble, but not match the photos; handmade in the USA
Mosquito Mud Pottery was founded in 1998 by Jennifer Kerr-Marsch and has been featured in over 80 galleries around the country. In 2012, the line came under the ownership of Saverio (Sam) Costanzo, Sarah Costanzo, Jessica Jean-Pierre, and Frisner (Junior) Jean-Pierre, a close-knit family of artists who are passionate about American crafts.
They discovered their love of pottery during their college years. Sam studied studio art and became an apprentice to the head professor of the ceramics department at Palm Beach Atlantic University. He started Palm Beach Pottery with his wife Sarah, sister Jessica, and brother-in-law Junior, and their work was soon featured in several high-end restaurants in the Palm Beach area. Studio space in downtown West Palm Beach was acquired, and their acquaintance with Mosquito Mud's founder resulted in the marriage of that brand with Palm Beach Pottery. An exciting new chapter for Mosquito Mud Pottery has begun.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.