Mosquito Mud Pottery Bread Baker Deep Dish Casserole with Handles, Aqua Stripe
- Handcrafted baker glazed in shades of aqua and white with a contrasting unglazed base
- Versatile pot is perfect for baking bread, deep-dish casseroles, or holding your favorite houseplant
- 7.5 x 5.5 x 4.25 inches (LxWxH), holds about 3 cups; sizes may vary slightly
- Lead-free glaze, safe for microwave, oven, and dishwasher; fully glazed interior
- Blends beautifully with coastal palettes or any setting where light and airy neutrals are desired
Sam Costanzo is the owner and head potter of Mosquito Mud Pottery. For the last seven years, he has run a production pottery studio, participated in art shows, taught private lessons for children and adults, and led the ceramics classes at a local University. He and his wife, Sarah, recently moved their family and business from Florida to Connecticut, and now create handmade pottery, ceramics, and stoneware from a quaint home studio in an old refurbished barn.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.