Mosquito Mud Pottery Bread Baker Deep Dish Casserole with Handles
- Artisan pottery, handmade in the USA
- Versatile pot is perfect for baking bread, deep-dish casseroles, or as a decorative planter
- 7.5 x 5.5 x 4.25 inches (LxWxH), holds about 3 cups; sizes may vary slightly
- Lead-free glaze, safe for microwave, oven, and dishwasher
- Texture and glaze patterns are random, so yours will resemble, but not match the photos; handmade in the USA
Sam Costanzo is the owner and head potter of Mosquito Mud Pottery. For the last seven years he has run a production pottery studio, participated in art shows, taught private lessons for children and adults and led the ceramics classes at a local University. He and his wife, Sarah, recently moved their family and business from Florida to Connecticut , and now create handmade pottery, ceramics, and stoneware from a quaint home studio in an old refurbished barn. Their coastal clay pottery is not only functional, but also beautiful artisan created ware.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.