Montgomery Street Cardinal and Moose Cotton Napkins, Set of 4
- Set of 4 cloth napkins featuring the lovely artwork of Sara Thompson
- Designed and printed in the USA on premium cotton napkins from India
- Generously sized at 20 x 20 inches
- Machine wash cold, no bleach or bleach alternatives, air or tumble dry low; iron on reverse side to preserve and refresh image
- Matching flour sack towel available separately
Mary Lake-Thompson studied art at the University of Colorado and the San Francisco Art Institute. She and her husband, Richard, met in the 70s and began a journey that took them from selling original prints at local art shows to becoming an iconic brand in kitchen gifts and textiles. The Mary Lake-Thompson Ltd. production studio is in the small town of Oroville, California, with Mary's daughter, Sara, at the helm. Sara continues the family tradition with her modern take on classic housewares called Montgomery Street Designs.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.