Mary Lake-Thompson Valentines Cookies 7-1/2" Melamine Snack Dessert Appetizer Plates, Set of 4
- They look like paper plates, but they're actually durable, easy-care BPA-free melamine with a smooth matte finish
- Printed with delightful artwork by Mary Lake-Thompson; 4 plates, one of each style
- Sturdy weight and fluted rim make them comfortable to hold at parties
- Perfect party plates for small salads, appetizers, snacks, or desserts
- 7-1/2" in diameter; heat-resistant, dishwasher-safe, no microwave, oven, or other direct heat source
Mary Lake-Thompson studied art at the University of Colorado and the San Francisco Art Institute. She and her husband, Richard, met in the 70s and began a journey that took them from selling original prints at local art shows to becoming an iconic brand in kitchen gifts and textiles. The Mary Lake-Thompson Ltd. production studio is in the small town of Oroville, California, with Mary's daughter, Sara, at the helm. Sara continues the family tradition with her modern take on classic housewares called Montgomery Street Designs.
We Also Recommend
Bamboo Table Lemon Branch Stripe Dinner Plate, Set of 4, Eco-friendly, Biodegradable Alternative to Melamine
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.