Mary Lake-Thompson Succulent Tree Cotton Flour Sack Dish Towel
- Kitchen towel featuring original artwork by Mary Lake-Thompson
- Designed and printed in the USA on premium towels from India or Egypt
- Generously sized at 30 x 30 inches; printed area approximately 8.5 x 4.5 inches
- 100% cotton flour sack, unparalleled for lint-free drying; matching napkins also available
- Machine wash cold, air or tumble dry low; iron on reverse side
Vintage flour sack towels have remained the cook's favorite kitchen textile for well over a hundred years. They were initially made using salvaged fabric from old flour or grain sacks which were bleached, washed, and trimmed to size. While modern methods have facilitated mass production and beautiful graphics, the practicality of the original flour sack towels remains. Nothing can beat their absorbency, softness, and virtually lint-free performance, making them perfect for drying everything from everyday dishes to crystal stemware.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.