Mary Lake-Thompson Sheep with Protea Crown 16-inch Square Cotton Pillow
- Original artwork by Mary Lake-Thompson printed on linen weave cotton
- Zippered cover; plush feather and down fill (90% feather/10% down)
- Matching towels, tote bags, soaps, and other home accessories also available
- Approximately 16 x 16 inches (pillowcase measured without fill)
- Designed and printed in the USA on cases made in India
Mary Lake-Thompson studied art at the University of Colorado and the San Francisco Art Institute. She and her husband, Richard, met in the 70s and began a journey that has taken them from selling original prints at local art shows to a nationally recognized brand. Mary Lake-Thompson, Ltd. has designed and produced soaps, aprons, bath products, drawer liners, sachets, napkins, hats, and of course, their signature flour sack towels. The company is located in Oroville, California and now employs about 50 people. Mary's daughter, Sara, continues the tradition through her own, modern take on classic housewares called Montgomery Street Designs.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.