Mary Lake-Thompson Santa Claus on a Bike Cotton Flour Sack Dish Towel
Vintage four sack towels have remained the cook's favorite kitchen textile for well over a hundred years. They were initially made using salvaged fabric from old flour or grain sacks which were bleached, washed, and trimmed to size. While modern methods have facilitated mass production and beautiful graphics, the practicality of the original flour sack towels remains. Nothing can beat their absorbency, softness, and virtually lint-free performance, making them perfect for drying everything from everyday dishes to crystal stemware.
- Charming Santa Claus graphic by Mary Lake-Thompson
- Designed and printed in the USA on 100% cotton towels from India or Egypt
- Provides nearly lint-free drying for dishes and glassware
- Generously sized at 30 x 30 inches
- Machine wash cold, gentle, no bleach, air or tumble dry, no heat; iron on reverse
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.