Mary Lake-Thompson Farmhouse Animals 7-1/2" Melamine Snack Dessert Appetizer Plates, Set of 4
- They look like paper plates, but they're actually durable, easy-care BPA-free melamine with a smooth matte finish
- Printed with delightful artwork by Mary Lake-Thompson; 4 plates, one of each style (goat, pig, chicken, and sheep)
- Sturdy weight and fluted rim make them comfortable to hold at parties
- Perfect party plates for small salads, appetizers, snacks, or desserts
- 7-1/2" in diameter; heat-resistant, dishwasher-safe, no microwave, oven, or other direct heat source
Mary Lake-Thompson studied art at the University of Colorado and the San Francisco Art Institute. She and her husband, Richard, met in the 70s and began a journey that has taken them from selling original prints at local art shows to a nationally recognized brand. Mary Lake-Thompson, Ltd. has designed and produced soaps, aprons, bath products, drawer liners, sachets, napkins, hats, and of course, their signature flour sack towels. The company is located in Oroville, California and now employs about 50 people. Mary's daughter, Sara, continues the tradition through her own modern take on classic housewares called Montgomery Street.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.