Mary Lake-Thompson Dog Collage Flour Sack Towel with Black Lab Notepad Gift Set
- 30 x 30-inch flour sack towel printed with an 11 x 17-inch whimsical dog collage
- Gift set packaged with a 3 x 9-inch black lab notepad and tied with a red ribbon
- 100% cotton flour sack, unparalleled for lint-free drying
- Designed and printed in the USA on premium towels from India or Egypt
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, air or tumble dry, no heat; iron on reverse side
Vintage flour sack towels have remained the cook's favorite kitchen textile for well over a hundred years. They were initially made using salvaged fabric from old flour or grain sacks which were bleached, washed, and trimmed to size. While modern methods have facilitated mass production and beautiful graphics, the practicality of the original flour sack towels remains. Nothing can beat their absorbency, softness, and virtually lint-free performance, making them perfect for drying everything from everyday dishes to crystal stemware.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.