Mary Lake-Thompson Beehive 16-ounce Stoneware Mug
- Stoneware mug printed with nature-inspired artwork by Mary Lake-Thompson
- Lead-free, safe for microwave and dishwasher
- Holds approximately 16 ounces with room for cream
- 6 x 4 x 4-3/4 inches (LxWxH)
- Coordinates with other beehive item from Mary Lake-Thompson, including towels and liquid soap
Mary Lake-Thompson studied art at the University of Colorado and the San Francisco Art Institute. She and her husband, Richard, met in the 70s and began a journey that has taken them from selling original prints at local art shows to a nationally recognized brand. Mary Lake-Thompson, Ltd. has designed and produced soaps, aprons, bath products, drawer liners, sachets, napkins, hats, and of course, their signature flour sack towels. The company is located in Oroville, California and now employs about 50 people. Mary's daughter, Sara, continues the tradition through her own, modern take on classic housewares called Montgomery Street Designs.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.