Loomination Handwoven 100% Cotton Tea Towel, Modern Stripe
- 100% cotton tea towel, individually handwoven and handmade in Massachusetts
- Every towel is designed and handcrafted by textile artist and weaver, Leanne Boudreau
- 18 x 26 inches; machine surged and hemmed, preshrunk and pressed
- Modern Stripe is woven in a seemingly random pattern and is available in variety of colorways
- 100% un-mercerized cotton, super absorbent and durable; machine wash cold, tumble dry
Textile design artist and weaver Leanne Boudreau believes that home is the place where your life happens. You decorate it to reflect your personality and values and choose each piece carefully. But it's not a museum, and it needs to work with your life.
Creating functional household textiles using natural fibers, Leanne focuses on the art of the everyday, on pieces that can be used and loved. Heirloom quality that you can clean in your washer and dryer and that will get even better with age. She begins with yarn made from natural fibers, and each strand is threaded onto her vintage handloom. Individually handwoven and hand finished, every piece is painstakingly handcrafted from start to finish and is made to last a lifetime.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.