Larrabee Ceramics Double Bowl Chip & Dip Platter
- Handmade in Park City, Utah by Bruce Larrabee
- Platter with two attached bowls, perfect for chips and salsa
- Dramatic, abstract glaze in rich colors
- Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected
- 12 x 2-3/4 inches (DxH); lead-free, microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe
Based in Park City, Utah, Larrabee Ceramics creates functional pottery with colorful, eye-catching glazes. The style is volatile and dynamic, making each piece one-of-a-kind. The tools of the trade include a potter's wheel, Ram press, extruder, and slab roller, all used to create eclectic vessels that bring beauty to everyday meals and special occasions. Larrabee Ceramics pottery is heavy and durable, lead-free, and safe for microwave, oven, and dishwasher.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.