Larrabee Ceramics Double Bowl Chip & Dip Platter
- Handmade in Park City, Utah by Bruce Larrabee
- Platter with two attached bowls, perfect for chips and salsa
- Dramatic, abstract glaze in rich colors
- Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected
- 12 x 2.8 inches (DxH); lead-free, microwave, oven and dishwasher safe
From his studio in Park City, Utah, Bruce Larrabee creates functional pottery with colorful, eye-catching glazes. The tools of his trade include a potter's wheel, a Ram press, an extruder, and a slab roller with which he creates eclectic pottery that brings beauty to everyday meals and special occasions. Fired in gas kilns, the work is heavy and durable, safe for microwave, oven, and dishwasher.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.